[IrelandVIPNews] free travel pass

  • From: "Dowd, Suzanne" <Suzanne.Dowd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:37:39 +0100

Hi Robbie

I reckon this should've gone to the Ireland VIP News list & not the VICS
address!

You should contact the Department of Social Community & family Affairs,
Free Travel Section, College Road, Co Sligo for more information.
Unfortunately I havent the tel no to hand. Perhaps soneone on the VIP
News list might have it.

Cheers
Suzanne