[IrelandVIPNews] SpecSavers Ad

  • From: Rosaleen Dempsey <rdempsey79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:38:46 +0100 (BST)

Has anyone seen the new ad for spec savers opticians? I have to say I found it
absolutely hilarious.

  Basically a girl runs up to a man, throws her arms around him and starts
kissing him. Her irate boyfriend comes up behind them and you just see the look
of shock on her face as she says to the other man "I'm so sorry" and to her
boyfriend "I thought it was you!". The strap line is of course "Should have
gone to SpecSavers".

  I hope nothing like that ever happens to me lol.

  Take care,
  Rosaleen

 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider.