[IrelandVIPNews] Some dates for your Diary - table quiz & Annual Summer Outing.

  • From: "Dowd, Suzanne" <Suzanne.Dowd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ireland VIP News" <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:18:39 +0100

Good morning everyone.

On this sunny Friday morning I have a few announcements to post to you.

*       There will be a Table Quiz on Thursday 20th July in the League, 21 Hill
St. This is being organised by Terry Cartin & this quiz will be a fundraiser
for the Simon Community. Table of 4 will be â24. Doors openb for the Quiz @
7PM & the quiz will start @ 7:30PM. The Bar will also be open. Your support for
this worthy cause would be greatly appreciated.
*
*       We will have our Annual Outing on Saturday 2nd September. This will
involve a tour to Belvedere House & Gardens in Mullingar. A meal will be
provided in the House after our tour. We will be assembling @ the League
Headquarters for 11:15AM sharp & the coach will leave the League for Mullingar
@ 11:30AM sharp. We will be returning to Dublin from Mullingar for a social
which will be held in the League. Further details to me circulated later. If
you are interested in going on this outing please have your names to Bridget
campbell on 6707444 (work) or Veronica Coffey on 0876201836 so that we can have
an idea of numbers interested.

If you have any queries relating to these two notices please don't hesitate to
contact Bridget, Veronica or myself & we will be more than happy to answer your
queries.

Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend & of course the sunny weather.

Thank you

Kind regards
Suzanne Dowd

PRO