[IrelandVIPNews] I need some information please.

  • From: "maria" <maria.pileidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:09:12 +0100

Hi folks.

Sorry for disappearing on yous. My health has been fluctuating from better to worse. Now though I think I feel better.

I was wondering if one of yous water skiing folks could possibly give me the name of the B and B yous usually stay at. There is an antiscientology event in Cork this weekend and I would really like to attend, but I need somewhere to stay and since I remember some of you recommended that B and B, I'd like to contact them if possible.

Thanks in advance.
All the best,
Maria.

database 4425 (20090914) __________

http://www.eset.com

IrelandVIPNews Mailing list
You may want to keep a note of the following addresses:
To send a message to the list email:
   irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change your options back to normal or unsubscribe Email:
To contact the list moderators Email:
    irelandvipnews-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx