[IrelandVIPNews] Re: Another day in the life of...

  • From: "Suzanne Dowd" <suziedowd2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:43:43 +0100

Hey Tony!

That was indeed a great story - made me laugh & brightened up my day in work!
Just be careful crossing the road. I do think you have the talent for writing
this into a book!

I didn't think that old man really had a clue as to how to guide a blind person
safely across the road.

Take it easy * keep the stories coming into the list!

Suzanne

You may want to keep a note of the following addresses:
To send a message to the list email:
    irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change your options back to normal or unsubscribe Email:
     irelandvipnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word Echopost or unsubscribe in the Subject line.
To contact the list moderators Email:
     irelandvipnews-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx