[iphone_newbees] Some Alexa radio tips

  • From: Tony <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iphone_newbees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 15:19:57 +0100

Hi folk,

No point in keeping these that I've discovered to myself I guess. :)

Redrock Country is one of my favourite stations but never could get it till recently after I contacted it's boss.

He updated it in Tunein so now I ask the lady, play station Redrock and bingo!

Now should you want Team FM of GB owned I think by Brian Hartgen you must ask her play Team FM uk and there it is.

There are at least two Live 95 stations so if you want Limerick's 95 you ask her to play Live 95 FM and away she goes.

HTH,

Happy listening!

Tony

There's also another station in Japan of that name Team FM.