[iosaudiogamers] Welcome to the List!

  • From: Teresa Cochran <batsflying@xxxxxx>
  • To: "iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:42:22 -0700

Hi. I see that there are some members already. :) I've just finished the
welcome message that will be sent out to new subscribers, so I will post it
here for those who haven't received it.

Greetings, and welcome to the IOS Audio Gamers List. Please keep this file for
future reference.

To send a message to the list, email
iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
iosaudiogamers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by
visiting the list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/iosaudiogamers

Are you stuck in Aurifi? Having trouble avoiding the hogs on the Xylophone
staircase in Papa Sangre? Can't get Robo-E to cooperate? Have some great ideas
or meandering thoughts on the future of accessible gaming on IOS? You're in the
right place.  If you enjoy audio games on your I-thingie, then join in the
adventure.

For the time being, I am the benevolent dictator, which means I have sole
discretion on whether someone's being a twerp. I really don't want to post a
bunch of don'ts, so just don't. :) Be courteous, kind and forgiving, as Mr.
Martin might say. I'll say that you'll get one warning if something comes to my
attention that's untoward or unsavory. Then you will be unceremoniously dumped
off if you flame, or post completely off-topic or spammy messages once I've
sent the warning out. I'll keep it simple. :)

Whew. Ok, now that that's all settled, have a great time on the list, and I
will meet you there.

Take care,
Teresa