[iosaudiogamers] Re: Robo-E Level 33 Clue, Pretty Please???

  • From: Teresa Cochran <batsflying@xxxxxx>
  • To: iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:59:08 -0700

I think I'm close, but it's elusive. I always end up with a tangle of balls,
because I'm not paying attention to where they are in relation to one another..

I've been going back and playing levels to refresh my memory for folks who
can't figure it out. It's amazing how easily the earlier ones  come to me.

Teresa