[iosaudiogamers] Questions: I Didn't Expect the Inquisitor … to be So Challenging! (possible spoilers!)

  • From: Teresa Cochran <batsflying@xxxxxx>
  • To: "iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 23:42:33 -0700

Hi, fellow gamers,

Ok, I'm a latecomer to this inquisition business. :) It's a very interesting
game, but there's one glaring glitch that's driving me batty. I can't seem to
get the objectives to be spoken, unless i wait two minutes while doing
absolutely nothing. i know the instructions say to swipe right, but i either
can't get the hang of the gesture, or it's not working for some reason. I can
definitely swipe left to open the notes. Has anyone else had this issue?

Spoiler alert below, possibly, as follows:

I'm at the point of binding and gagging the librarian, but using rope with
cloth or librarian with either one is not working. ideas?

Thanks,
Teresa

To post to the list, email
iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe or change settings, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/iosaudiogamers

To search the archives go to
//www.freelists.org/archive/iosaudiogamers