[interphen] Event information Forced migration and mental health at Cultural Consultation Club: Wednesday 30th March 2011

  • From: Karin Johasson Blight <k.johansson-blight@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: INTERPHEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:58:38 +0000

Dear professor Marcel Verwej and collegues of the network,

I would like to spread information about an event that me and collegues are holding at Queen Mary University of London on the 30th March 2011 on mental health and forced migration, and the role of mental health professionals. Invited speakers are: Dr Christien van den Anker, Reader, Dept. of History, Philosophy and Politics, University of the West of England and Director of Migrant Rights Centre, Bristol, Lead editor of Journal of Global Ethics and Jane Herlihy, MPhil DClinPsych CPsychol, Research & Clinical Psychologist, Director, Centre for the Study of Emotion and Law. For more information and directions see attachments. All welcome!

Best wishes,
Karin
--
Dr. Karin Johansson Blight,RGN,MSc,PhD