[interistinglists] Hello from Administrator

  • From: "Blake ison" <blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:54:27 +1000

Hi all:

Well, hasn't this list been quiet?

I have been away for a few months, what with sickness in the family, the NZ
earthquakes, and other things that have taken place, I haven't had a lot of
time to devote to the owning/running/managing of this list. But, I  am now
back, and I haven't recieved one email from you guys on the list.

However, I will survive. I want to get it going again.

I visualise this list like a road, with messages to the list being cars going
along this road. At the moment, the road is rotting because of disuse. However,
I have sent 2 cars along itso far this morning, and I hope you will send more.

We need to regenerate interest to subscribe to this list. We must get more
subscribers, as we can't function with the limited amount of people (all 5 of
us) that are here at the moment.

So, how are we going to do it?

Thoughts/suggestions welcome.

Regards, Blake Ison, list admin.