[interfacekit] Using libbe.so and libopenbeos.so together

  • From: "Erik Jaesler" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "interface kit team" <interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 21:11:58 -0700

I was just doing some clean up on the unit tests for BArchivable when I
noticed that the makefile includes both libopenbeos.so and libbe.so.
The interesting part:  if libopenbeos.so is before libbe.so, then OBOS
functionality gets used instead of Be functionality.  The reverse is
also true.  Looks like we don't really need the namespace or
"OClassName" after all. =)

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
        -William Pitt, British prime-minister (1759-1806)