[interfacekit] Re: [Open-beos-cvs]CVS: current/src/kits/interface PrivateScreen.cpp,1.2,1.3

  • From: "burton666@xxxxxxxxx" <burton666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "interfacekit" <interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:46:14 +0200

> Not really - both screens could have a different resolutions, etc.
> Also, if you want to have a full screen window, you probably want to
> cover only one of the screens.

Good point.
Though,  I guess we'll need some changes in  the BScreen/BPrivateScreen api to
be able to support multiple monitors (and btw, this is one of the reasons for
having a proxy class like BScreen: you can change the internal api
(BPrivateScreen, in that case) and still retain binary compatibility).

Anyway, mine was just meant as a sample code, didn't want to force anyone to
adopt it :)