[interfacekit] Re: [Open-beos-cvs]CVS: current/src/kits/app Application.cpp,1.34,1.35

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:54:18 +0200

Ingo Weinhold wrote:

That's not correct. In the application destructor only the windows should be Quit(), not all looper.
        I've looked into BeBook, it seems you're right!
        I will modify BApplicaion's code shortly!

I also believe, that it would be better to remove the app from the roster after its windows are gone. Otherwise all the roster services are already unavailable by the time the windows are destroyed.
Yesss, I'll move that code before be_app is unregistered from the roster. Childish mistake!:-) Sorry!