[interfacekit] Re: Missing stuff from GraphicsDefs.h

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:06:08 -0400 EDT

> "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Okay, I'll put it in there. Altough I'd like it more to have
> > > InterfaceDefs.cpp and GraphicsDefs.cpp separated from each other;
> > > think that makes it easier to find when someone is searching for
> > > them.
> > How so? They're all in the same place.
>
> Yes, but when something is defined in GraphicsDefs.h I would start
> searching for a file named GraphicsDefs.cpp and expect to find it
> there.
You know what's funny? I know part of the reason I originally plunked
them all in the same file was because I was continually not remembering
which definitions were in GraphicsDefs and which ones were in
InterfaceDefs. At the same time, the GraphicsDefs.cpp vs GraphicsDefs.h
thing is also perfectly sensible. IMO, six of one, a half-dozen of
another. :D

> Ah, when we do that we could take the opportunity and separate them
> as
> well ;-)
If you really think it's something that should be done, sure. :)

--DW