[interfacekit] AW: Status

  • From: Ulrich Wimböck <wimboeck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 16:34:16 +0100

At the moment I'm a little stuck because of my job. I have already
implemented
a lot of the BList. The BListItem and BStringItem should finished. I have
some problems
with CVS so I couldn't check in the sources.

Erik - I will send you a zip file containing the sources within the next
days.

Regards,
Uli