Oct 2003 #1 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Oct 2003 20:32:25 -0700

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #37-1 - Oct. 2003 ***
              1st edition for this month

              http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early Nov., 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter37-1.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning

8)... Question of the Month about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 1st edition of our October 2003 issue of our free
semi-monthly newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, &
Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and
researched. This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing
(instructions at bottom, no username/password is needed). To
access our member site, however, you do need a user name and
password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com costs $15 for
two months, for more information please see below 'Become a
Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 51 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do.

*** Current News ***

We had experienced a brief few days of intermittent uptime with
Intelligentedu.com due to the transferring of our hosting provider.
Everything is now back online and even better. We will now be
able to upgrade the site with an automated scripting system that
will keep track of all the web resources we link to. This
scripting system will also provide better and more accurate
searches and will allow broken links to be removed faster.

I missed publishing the Sept. 2003 issue of this newsletter,
first time I did not write one in three years. I am sorry about
that, I've been very busy, but I promise I'll try to keep the
schedule in the future.

Please remember that our current newsletter issue is always
available in HTML format at this URL:

This issue, Oct #1:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news.html

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

EducationOnlineForComputers.com:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

Our new software application and office training and tutorial
site, EducationOnlineForComputers.com, gives you Free access to
hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials covering Microsoft
Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and FrontPage. We also
provide you a member site for the best available online software
application training. You can sign up for the Free Newsletter
here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $15 total for 2
months, $25 for 4 months, $34 for 6 months, or $59 for a whole
year. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-> Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber:
we'll show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free
- Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic
generator on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

Certy.com:
http://www.certy.com/

This site offers Free Training and Certifications for
JavaScript, Java, SQL Server 2000, Project Management, JSP,
XHTML, ASP.Net, C#, and Windows XP.

Training from TechiWarehouse:
http://www.techiwarehouse.com/index.html

Programming, OS, Oracle, and Security tutorials. Learn everything
about IT and the web. Read weekly articles and find our which
retailer has the lowest prices on the best books, hardware, and
software. Tons of IT tips and tricks.

Tech, Inet+, Network+, Server+, and Security+. Also offered are
Free Microsoft MCSE Cram Sheets for these exams: 70-210, 70-214,
,70-215, 70-216, 70-217, 70-218, 70-219, 70-220, 70-221, 70-222,
70-224, 70-225, 70-227, 70-228, 70-229, 70-225, 70-270.

Here are more free offers from Examforce.com:
  http://www.examforce.com/customer/special1.php
  http://www.examforce.com/customer/special2.php
  http://www.examforce.com/customer/special3.php
  http://www.examforce.com/customer/special4.php
  http://www.examforce.com/customer/special5.php
  http://www.examforce.com/customer/special7.php

Free Online IT Documentation:

Hands-On, Tutorials, Guides:
http://wireless.ictp.trieste.it/school_2002/docs/HowTo.html

Linux Documentation:
http://wireless.ictp.trieste.it/school_2002/lectures/fonda/MoreLinux/index.html

Books and References:
http://wireless.ictp.trieste.it/school_2002/docs/books.html

From the Ground Up: A Guide to C++:
http://oopweb.com/CPP/Documents/FromTheGroundUp/Volume2.html

This document teaches you Functions, Pointers, Passing Variables,
Classes, Advanced Class Uses, and Operator Overloading.

Debugging C and C++ code in a Unix environment:
http://oopweb.com/CPP/Documents/DebugCPP/Volume.html

Covers Conventions, Aspects of Debugging C and C++ code, Noticing
and localizing a bug, Understanding a bug, Repairing a bug, Types
of bugs, C and C++ specific problems, The Build Process, Core
Dumps, Debugging Techniques, and Debugging Tools .

Java and Internet Glossary:
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html

This is a Glossary of Java and internet related terminology. This
site also offers a set of tutorials you can use to learn Java and
the various standard library classes:
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/tutorials.html

Also, here are a variety of the Java docs converted to Windows
Help format. This makes them easier to search:
http://www.confluent.fr/javadoc/indexe.html

How To: Develop J2EE Applications for Free:
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/j2ee.html

This article is a summary of tips, tricks, and problems the
author has experienced in starting and developing a J2EE
application, with a focus on using open source and free tools. It
is not intended as a resource for specific J2EE elements, such as
EJBs and Servlets, but rather, as a "getting-started" guide for
the development process.

Secure Programming Techniques:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/excerpt/PUIS3_chap16/index1.html
http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/3365

In this first installment in a multipart series of excerpts from
Practical Unix & Internet Security, 3rd Edition, you'll find tips
and general design principles to code by that will help you avoid
security-related bugs. Over the next few weeks, we'll offer
additional tips on topics ranging from writing network programs
to writing SUID/SGID programs to using passwords to generating
random numbers.

Internet Selected Lectures series #1:
http://www.soi.wide.ad.jp/soi-asia/pkg1/

This course covers Internet basics, including special lectures by
"the father of the Internet". Topics covered include Introduction
to IPv6, Routing Protocol- Basics of the Network Design, Internet
Security, Internet Architecture, Domain Name and IP Address.

Internet Selected Lectures series #2:
http://www.soi.wide.ad.jp/soi-asia/pkg2/

This covers more advanced Internet topics, such as Mail Server
Construction and Routing Control for Large-scale Networks.

Computer Design Workshop (Unix):
http://ecealpha.ece.eng.kuniv.edu.kw/~kamal/CpE494/

This online course contains 92 slides of short notes and 17
Chapters of extended notes, covering: The Transport Layer; TCP
and UDP, Intro to Sockets, Elementary TCP Sockets, Unix Signals,
Input/Output Multiplexing, Elementary UDP Socket, Elementary Name
and Address Conversion, Advanced I/O Functions, Unix Domain
Sockets, The ioctl Function, TCP Clients and Servers, and UDP
Clients and Servers.

Linux Refresher Course:
http://www.linuxrefresher.com/

This is Free on-line LINUX system administration training, giving
you a well structured overview of the Linux operating system for
both average users and system administrators. This material
covers many, but not all, of the kinds of activities that a Linux
user and Linux system administrator has to be concerned about.

Linux in an Acorn:
http://www.jayhackers.net/liaa/LinuxInAnAcorn-1.0.pdf

A 55 page beginner's Linux Guide offering these chapters: Shell
Basics, Basic Programs, Programming in Linux, and Linux at Home.

Oracle Database Documentation:
http://tahiti.oracle.com

Search and Download Oracle Database, Application Server, and
Collaboration Suite Documentation.

Rational Suite Tutorial:
http://www.cvc.uab.es/shared/teach/a21291/problemes/TutorialRational/rs-tutorialbookv2001.pdf

This is a 126 page tutorial teaching you the basics of using
Rational Suite to plan, design, implement, and test applications.
These tools give the developer and testers tools that embody best
practices and span the entire development life cycle.

Wireless Networking 101:
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3244_7-5021297-1.html

This four part tutorial from CNet.com covers several wireless
topics. the four chaters are The basics of wireless networking,
The lay of the LAN (make sure you pick the right equipment for
the job), Sweating the details (learn basic rules and processes)
and Optimizing and securing your network.

Robert's Perl Tutorial, version 4.1.1:
http://www.sthomas.net/roberts-perl-tutorial.htm

This tutorial is a basic Perl course primarily for use on Win32
platforms. It assumes that the reader knows nothing of
programming whatsoever, but needs a solid grounding for further
work. After you finish this course you'll be ready to specialize
in CGI, system, administration or whatever you want to do with
Perl.

Overview of Unix Commands:
http://www.rhyshaden.com/unix.htm

This document aims to provide a core set of Unix commands to get
you around.

Unix for Advanced Users:
http://www.ussg.iu.edu/UAU/uau.html

These are detailed notes that are used in conjunction with the
"Unix for Advanced Users" course offered by the Unix Workstation
Support Group at Indiana University.

Free Exam Guide Download:
http://www.passitexam.org/70_215_lite.zip

Get the special PassITexam MCSE 70-215 guide Lite version for
free.

Windows Security Articles and Whitepapers:
http://www.labmice.net/Security/articles.htm

Tutorial articles about Mitigating Dos Attacks, Adding Security
by Filtering TCP/IP Packets, Best Practices for Enterprise
Security, Closing the Door on Hackers, Defending your DNS,
Windows 2000 Resource Kit Security Tools, Developing a Security
Process, and many more.

.Net Magazine Archives:
http://www.fawcette.com/archives/magazines/dotnetmag/

Many good .Net tutorials and articles are available here for
free. Titles include Beyond Visual Studio .NET, Effective Web
Services Management, Roll Out a Secure Wireless Solution, Web
Service Standards, Implement Web Services Securely, Integrate
Enterprise Software With the CLI , and Enforce Business Rules
With .NET.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Index of /~coldice/book:
http://jztele.com/~coldice/book/

There are several good books in this directory, here are a few of
them:

  Linux, Java, and XML Books (English and Chinese):
  http://jztele.com/~coldice/book/linux/

  .Net Books (English and Chinese):
  http://jztele.com/~coldice/book/net/

  Teach Yourself TCP/IP in 14 Days:
  http://jztele.com/~coldice/book/book/TEACH_YOURSELF_TCPIP_IN_14_DAYS.zip

  The C Programming Language by Kernighan and Ritchie:
  http://jztele.com/~coldice/book/C_C++/The_C_programmin.chm

  SQL Server 2000 (35.3mb):
  http://jztele.com/~coldice/SQLServer%202000.pdf

Online Books:
http://www.parsian.net/set1252/pages/books.htm

This site contains 97 free online IT and programming books, some
are older, but many can still be relevant for learning the
specifics. Topics include Java Programming, Web Programming and
Development, HTML, JavaScript, Perl, Unix, Database Programming,
ActiveX, MS Visual Interdev, Visual Basic.

Free Books and Tutorials on .Net:
http://sudhirmangla.netfirms.com/dotnet/books.htm

This site contains links to several Free books covering .Net, C#,
VB.Net, and FAQs.

Dhruvaraj'S Free Computer Books:
http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/

This is a link site, here are the areas covered:

  C/C++:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/cc++.htm

  Java:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/javaBooks.htm

  Languages:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/languageBooks.htm

  Unix/Linux:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/unixBooks.htm

  Networking:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/networkBooks.htm

  XML & XSL:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/xmlBooks.htm

  Internet & Intranet:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/internetBooks.htm

  Web Design, Publishing:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/webBooks.htm

  Web Programming:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/webProgBooks.htm

  Databases:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/databaseBooks.htm

  Microsoft Windows:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/microsoftBooks.htm

  Computer Science:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/compsciBooks.htm

  Software Engineering:
  http://dhruvaraj.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/framed/3082/sweBooks.htm

Standard Documentation and Reference Manuals:

  Python Documentation:
  http://www.python.org/doc/current/

  Perl Documentation:
  http://www.perl.com/pub/q/documentation

  MySQL Reference Manual:
  http://www.mysql.com/documentation/

  Standard Visual C++ Library Reference (Microsoft):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcstdlib/html/vclrfcpluspluslibraryoverview.asp

  C++ Reference Manual:
  http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~leavens/larchc++manual/lcpp_toc.html

O'Reilly Book Excerpts:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/q/excerpts

This page contains these free selections from various O'Reilly
books, along with others:

  .Net Framework Essentials
  ADO.Net
  Building Palm Conduits
  C# In A Nutshell
  Securing Your Apache Server
  EJB Message Driven Beans
  Java and XML SOAP
  Java Application Security
  Java Programming with Oracle JDBC and SQLJ
  XML Basics for Java Developers
  Red Hat and Debian GNU/Linux Package Managers
  Secure Cooking with Linux
  Cooking with MySQL
  Cooking with Cisco
  Cooking with DNS and BIND
  Secure Cooking with C and C++
  Name Resolution and Browsing in Samba
  Secure Programming Techniques
  Cooking with JavaScript and DHTML
  Learning WML: Tasks and Events
  Structure of a Palm Application

O'Reilly Beta Chapters:
http://www.oreilly.com/beta/

New book chapters covering Oracle, ASP.Net, Kerberos, Tivo, Perl,
Wireless, Windows XP, ADO.Net, and XForms.

The Latest Sample Chapters from Cisco Press:
http://www.enterprisenetworksandservers.com/cp/

Includes Operating Systems and Cisco Security Applications,
Shooting Trouble with IP, Getting Started with the Cisco PIX
Firewall, Using OSPF Across Multiple Areas, WDM Network Design -
1, Secure LAN Switching, Variable-Length Subnet Masks, and Site
Architecture.

PC Housekeeping: Maximizing Your PC:
http://books.iuniverse.com/viewbooks.asp?isbn=158348034X&page=fm1

This free online book teaches you about Memory Management (DOS
and Windows), Disk Management, File Management, and Data
Compression,

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

Computer Science Course Documents from James Madison University:
http://www.cs.jmu.edu/common/coursedocs/

The following are some of the educational materials available on
this site:

Networking and Wireless Training Slides:
http://www.cs.jmu.edu/common/coursedocs/CIS320Cushman/Notes/
http://www.cs.jmu.edu/common/coursedocs/CIS320Teate/slides/
These are excellent learning documents with nice colored graphics
and explanations.

Introduction to Computing and Algorithms Slides
http://www.cs.jmu.edu/common/coursedocs/ShackelfordSlides/

Software Engineering Slides and Deliverable Templates:
http://www.cs.jmu.edu/common/coursedocs/cs555/Resources.htm

Java Coding Standards and Guidelines:
http://www.cs.jmu.edu/common/coursedocs/cs346/JavaStd.pdf

Selected Java Patterns:
http://www.cs.jmu.edu/common/coursedocs/cs346/patterns/index.htm
The examples are all Java applets that run in these pages, with
complete surce code and explanations of the way design patterns
are used in the programs.

CSE3002 Distributed Computing Systems:
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/courseware/cse3002/

Lecture notes and tutorial materials from this course can be
viewed and downloaded. Topics include Introduction to distributed
computing systems, Interprocess communications and RPC,
Client/Server applications in distributed systems, Distributed
operating and file systems, Internet & distributed computing
systems, Mobile distributed computing systems, and Distributed
transaction management.

Microsoft Windows 2000 Newtorking and Operating System Essentials
Lecture Slides:
http://afis.ucc.ie/tbutler/MIS%20532%20Lecture%20Notes.htm

Excellent Notes and documents on Windows, Linux, Networking, and
Hardware:
http://afis.ucc.ie/tbutler/IS3313%20Lecture%20Notes/is3313_lecture_notes.htm

ICS 121 Software Tools and Methods:
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~redmiles/ics121-FQ99/

Lecture slides for this course include Principles, Qualities,
Lifecycle Models, Mockups and Scenarios, Screens, UML/Use Cases,
Requirements, Classes, Design, Architecture, Environments, and
State Diagrams.

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Just Another Site:
http://books.justanothersite.net

This site contains many Free online Books relating to
Programming, Linux, Database, Oracle, Web Development, Windows,
and more.

Parlez UML:
http://www.parlezuml.com

Free, in-depth UML tutorials. Learn UML at your own pace with
these fun and informative tutorials.

BrainDumpCentral.com
http://www.braindumpcentral.com

This site offers visitors to votes on certification exam answers
and give their reasoning.  All types of certifications are
covered. Many graphics are not displayed for free.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Programming Links:
http://www.ieee-tsec.org/new/links.asp?category=Programming

Educational Links:
http://www.ieee-tsec.org/new/links.asp?category=Educational

These link pages from IEEE TSEC contain many good computer and IT
learning resources.

Cisco Semester 1 Bonus Materials:
http://esloanj1.tripod.com/id55.htm

These are Cisco related learning resources on the web.

CIS & CS Resources and Links:
http://www.mhuffman.com/resource/index.html

A page of links aimed primarily at beginning Computer Information
Systems and Computer Science students. Links include sources for
HTML and JavaScript tutorials, free compilers (mostly C/C++),
Java and Microsoft .NET links, and some BASIC interpreters.

7) I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning:

OSdata.com: Operating System Technical Comparison:
http://www.osdata.com/index.htm

This web site does a wonderful job of comparing and contrasting
operating systems.

Linux 2.6 Feature Documentation By Joe Pranevich - a features
document describing the changes in Linux 2.6.

Text version: http://www.kniggit.net/wwol26.txt

HTML version: http://www.kniggit.net/wwol26.html

8) Question of the Month about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer a current or important
question that we have received about computer and IT training and
career development.

September 2003 Question of the Month #1: What are some good sites
where I can find short course training handouts on a variety of
computer and applications subject areas.

Answer:

Here are some good sites to check out for these types of training
documents:

http://calpact.berkeley.edu/info/handouts/
http://calpact.berkeley.edu/info/handouts/archives.html
Course Handouts from the University of California at Berkeley
covering many topics and applications.

http://facility.berkeley.edu/handouts.html
Useful Handouts from University of California at Berkeley. These
handouts can be used as a self-tutorial or to answer specific
questions. Covers Windows, Excel, Word, Networking, Unix, HTML,
and Dreamweaver.

http://www.uark.edu/compserv/training/shortcrs/handouts/
Training Handouts and Class Materials from the University of
Arkansas covering Unix, HTML, Dreameaver, Windows, SAS, and SPSS.

http://www.utexas.edu/cc/training/handouts/index.html
Training Handouts on web publishing, office and desktop tops,
Unix, VMS, and statistical software

http://www.seattleu.edu/it/training/Manuals/index.asp
Computer Training Online Manuals, from Seattle University:
Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Word, Acrobat

http://www.seattleu.edu/it/training/Handouts/index.asp
Computer Training Workshop Handouts, from Seattle University:
Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Miscellaneous, and FrontPage.

http://training.csd.sc.edu/it/acrobat.html
Training: Class Handouts - many applications are covered by these
handouts.

http://uis.georgetown.edu/training/class.handouts.html
Training at Georgetown: Class Handouts for Intro. to Computers,
Intro. to Operating Systems, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, FrontPage,
and HTML Programming.

http://www.lib.umd.edu/groups/learning/handouts.html
Computer Training Handouts from the University of Maryland
covering Access, Excel, HTML, Photoshop, and PowerPoint.

I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Web Master and Editor
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

Newsletter Sponsors:

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Most of the web sites and pages in our members site are not in
the free section of our web site. The online training resources
in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much more
detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will save
you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
either Paypal or 2Checkout, whichever you choose to use.

3. You have a choice to select the non-recurring or recurring
method of payment. If you select non-recurring, when your
membership period expires, you will not be automatically charged
another fee on your credit card or check.

4. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $15 total for 2
months, $25 for 4 months, $34 for 6 months, or $59 for a whole
year. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: <http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!