April 2005 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelinfo.com" <scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 11 Apr 2005 17:53:12 -0600

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #43 - April 2005 ***

            http://www.intelligentedu.com

             Formerly www.intelinfo.com

      Please update your bookmarks and web links!

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in April, 2005 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter43.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning

8)... Question of the Month about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

Please note we have changed our domain name from
www.intelinfo.com to www.intelligentedu.com. Please update your
bookmarks and links to our site.

This is the April 2005 issue (#43) of our free monthly newsletter
for Computer IT Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources
providing you with the latest Free online IT Training Resources
that we have recently discovered and researched. This newsletter
is free to anyone subscribing (instructions at bottom, no
username/password is needed). To access our member site, however,
you do need a user name and password - registering as a member of
intelligentedu.com costs $15 for two months, for more information
please see below 'Become a Member of intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 44 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do.

*** Current News ***

Please note we have changed our domain name from
www.intelinfo.com to www.intelligentedu.com'

Please update your bookmarks and web links to our site. All pages
are the same, so if you have website that links to us all you
need to do is change the domain name from intelinfo.com to
intelligentedu.com. Thank you.

Please take a look at my 2 new blogs, these will be updated
weekly with new free training and tutorial web resources, as I
discover and evaluate them:

     http://www.intelligentedu.com/blogs/Best_New_Training_Sites.php
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/blogs/Free_Computer_Books.php

Please visit our New Free Training and Tutorial Search Engine -
http://www.edcomp.com! - We have deployed a new website at
http://www.edcomp.com that is a search engine with a large
database of over 100,000 free IT education and training web
resources, with another 50,000 free resources reserved
exclusively for paid members. If you're an intelligentedu.com
member, go to http://www.edcomp.com/members/index.aspx to access
the special members' page for searching 147,000 free training web
resources.

All of the links for these 100,000 free web resources have been
validated, so you should not get any broken ones. We are also
caching all previous results pages to help you find all the free
training content and materials you need and are looking for. So
check out our new free IT training search engine now, and if
you'd like to, please provide me your feedback. Again, the url
is: http://www.edcomp.com/. Thank you.

For your convenience, this newsletter is also available to
subscribers in HTML format at this special url:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news.html

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $15 total for 2
months, $25 for 4 months, $34 for 6 months, or $59 for a whole
year. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

EdComp.com:
http://www.edcomp.com/

This is our new free computer and IT education and training
search engine housing over 100,000 free training internet
resources! Just type in a topic you're looking for and get tons
of great web resources instantly. These search results are much
better than the big search engines, like google. You can also
check out our predefined search results page giving you tons of
free training resources: http://www.edcomp.com/predefined.htm.

EducationOnlineForComputers.com:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

Our new software application and office training and tutorial
site, EducationOnlineForComputers.com, gives you Free access to
hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials covering Microsoft
Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and FrontPage. We also
provide you a member site for the best available online software
application training. You can sign up for the Free Newsletter
here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

-> Here are Your 3 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html, our Free IT Tutorials
and Guides page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to
our members' site.

EdComp.com:
http://www.edcomp.com/

This is our new free computer and IT education and training
search engine housing over 100,000 free training internet
resources! Just type in a topic you're looking for and get tons
of great web resources instantly. We are still refining the
search results, so there are a few non-free sites listed.
However, these results are still much better than the big search
engines, like google. A couple tips: 1) to exclude a word, type
minus sign (-) in front of it, and 2) to get more free training
resources simple click on the 'next' link at the bottom of each
page. You can also check out our predefined search results page
here: http://www.edcomp.com/predefined.htm. Here are a few search
results to get you started:

  Web Development:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/web-programming.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/web-development-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/web-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/css.html

  Java Learning Resources:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/java-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/java-2.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/java-servlets.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/j2ee-tutorial.html

  Linux Tutorials:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/linux.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/linux-tutorials.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/linux-programming.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/linux+.html

  XML Tutorials:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xml.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xml-tutorials.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xslt.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xsl-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/xpath.html

  C++ Tutorials:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c++-tutorials.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c++.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c++-programming.html

  A+ Tutorials and free practice questions:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/a+.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/comptia-a+.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/comptia-a+-study-guides.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/a+-tutorials.html

  iNet+ Tutorials:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/inet+.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/i-net+.html

  Network+ Tutorials:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/network+.html

  MCSE preparation:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/mcse.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/70-215.html

  .Net:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/dotnet.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/dot-net.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/dotnet-tutorials.html

  C#:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/cSharp.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c-sharp.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/cSharp-tutorial.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/c-sharp-tutorial.html

  Windows 2003:
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/windows-2003.html
  http://www.edcomp.com/results/windows-server-2003.html

**Intelligentedu.com paid Member-only search with
  50,000 more free resources:
  http://www.edcomp.com/members/index.aspx
  (if you forgot your password please go here to retrieve it:
  http://www.intelinfo.com/amember/member.php)

Intelligentedu Online Library of Training Courses:
http://tutorials.intelligentedu.skillspride.com/

This is one of our new free training and tutorial sites, provides
over 450 free online IT tutorials. Tutorials range from entry
level texts on using word processors through to advanced
techniques in web development/database design and network
routing.

Linuxexposed.com:
http://www.linuxexposed.com/

This is a great Linux site giving you a ton of material. Here is
some of their stuff:

  http://www.linuxexposed.com/Articles/General/
  http://www.linuxexposed.com/Articles/Hacking/
  http://www.linuxexposed.com/Articles/Networking.html
  http://www.linuxexposed.com/Articles/Security/
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/17799.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/activex.zip

http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/advanced_sql_injection.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/apache-survivalguide.zip
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/aspmail.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/cgi_developers_guide.zip
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/cgi_manual_of_style.zip
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/cgi_www.zip
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/commercial_websites.zip
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/compvuln_draft.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/hackcrac.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/HackingCGI.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/Hackingguide3.1.ace
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/HardenW2K101.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/hpldws.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/hpoas.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/lwq.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/parportbook.pdf
  http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/QuickRefCard.pdf

http://files.linuxexposed.com/linuxexposed.com/files/windows_98_from_a_to_z.zip

Linux Training Materials and User Guides:
http://training.bytebot.net/

This site has Linux and OpenOffice.org ttraining materials, but
appears to be offline at present. You may want to look in
archive.org for their free training:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://training.bytebot.net.

Here is their Linux User Guide using archive.org Openoffice.org
text format):
http://web.archive.org/web/20041024002643/http://training.bytebot.net/iosn/Docs/

Hacking Linux Exposed:
http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/

These are excellent Linux security tutorial articles written by
Brian Hatch. Here are some of them:

  Everyone Needs Backup:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020219.html
  No Reboot Necessary (OpenSSH):
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020319.html
  SSL is Not a Magic Bullet:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020423.html
  Recovering files from /Proc:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020507.html
  Investigating Processes, Part 1:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020514.html
  Our Continuing /proc and lsof Investigation:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020521.html
  Sign Everything, My Friends:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020528.html
  Architecture Diversity: A Security Perspective:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020611.html
  Boot Access is Root Access:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020618.html
  Hardening LILO Against Unauthorized Access:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020625.html
  Another Backdoor to Root Access:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020702.html
  Executing Code From Non-executable Files:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20020827.html
  Creating an Anonymous FTP server with Publicfile:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021001.html
  Ten minute Firewall:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021008.html
  Firewalling /proc entries:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021015.html
  Vet the code or pay the price:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021022.html
  Audit trails are vital for post-compromise investigations:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021106.html
  Identifying a deleted account:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021113.html
  Keeping User-Level Access When Locked Out:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021120.html
  Challenge: How Did These Processes Get Here?:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021127.html
  /etc/inittab - The Most Overlooked Cracker Haven:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021205.html
  Secure Passwordless Logins with SSH Part 1:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021211.html
  Secure Passwordless Logins with SSH Part 2:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20021226.html
  Secure Passwordless Logins with SSH Part 3:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030109.html
  The Authprogs SSH Command Authenticator (Passwordless SSH part
4):
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030115.html
  Egress filtering for a healthier Internet:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030213.html
  Preventing Syslog Denial of Service attacks:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030220.html
  SSH Tunneling part 1 - Local Forwarding:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030228.html
  SSH Tunneling part 2 - Remote Forwarding:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030309.html
  SSH Tunneling part 3 - Where does the crypto end?:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030316.html
  The Upgrade Process: Restarting vs Rebooting:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030409.html
  Linux File Permission Confusion:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030417.html
  Linux File Permission Confusion pt 2:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030424.html
  Linux: the Securable Operating System:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030427.html
  Who's listening on that port?:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030515.html
  /proc/config offers a post-intrusion clue:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030522.html
  Linux file locking mechanisms - Flock, Lockf, and Fcntl:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030616.html
  Linux file locking mechanisms - Mandatory Locking:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030623.html
  Ten minute host firewall, Part 1:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030703.html
  Ten minute host firewall, Part 2:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030709.html
  Using iptables chains to simplify kernel ACL management:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030722.html
  Sniffing with Net::Pcap to stealthily managing iptables rules
remotely, Part 1:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030730.html
  Running programs in response to sniffed DNS packets -
stealthily managing iptables rules remotely, Part 2:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030814.html
  Running custom DNS queries - stealthily managing iptables rules
remotely, Part 3:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030825.html
  The wrong way to upgrade your RPMs:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20030911.html
  Nmap Version Detection Rocks:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20031006.html
  File and email encryption with GnuPG (PGP) part one
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20031204.html
  The mysteriously persistently exploitable program explained:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20031214.html
  File and email encryption with GnuPG (PGP), part 2:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20031231.html
  File and email encryption with GnuPG (PGP) part 3:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040219.html
  File and email encryption with GnuPG (PGP) part 4:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040311.html
  File and email encryption with GnuPG (PGP) part 5:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040414.html
  File and email encryption with GnuPG (PGP) part 6:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040427.html
  The ease of (ab)using X11, Part 1:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040513.html
  The ease of (ab)using X11, Part 2:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040608.html
  SSH Users beware: The hazards of X11 forwarding:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040705.html
  SSH Bouncing - How to get through firewalls easily:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040830.html
  SSH Bouncing - How to get through firewalls easily, Part 2:
  http://www.hackinglinuxexposed.com/articles/20040923.html

Computer Science Tutorials and Applets:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/index.html

This site hosts total of 249 tutorials teaching all types of
subjects in computer science. These are written by the computer
science students.

Here are some of the areas covered:

Computer Anatomy Teaching Tool:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/index.html

History:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/History/History.html

Input/Output:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/Input_Output/Input_Output.html

Communications:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/Networks/Network.html

Sound and Video:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/Sound_Video/Sound_and_Video.html

Drives:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/Drives/Drives.html

Memory:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/RAM/Memory.html

CPU:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/CPU/Cpu.html

Motherboard:
http://www.cs.usask.ca/resources/tutorials/csconcepts/2000_7/Tutorial/Mother_Boards/motherboard.html

Web Design Articles and Tutorials:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/

This site has excellent learning materials covering web design,
web content, HTML, and Flash. Here are some of their other
training sections:

Tutorials on HTML, XHTML, Doctype switching and beyond:
http://www.alistapart.com/topics/html/

Tutorials on Macromedia Flash, ActionScript, and server-side
technologies:
http://www.alistapart.com/topics/flash/

Tutorials on Web Content, Content Management and Design:
http://www.alistapart.com/topics/html/

Web Style Guide, 2nd Edition:
http://www.webstyleguide.com/

These areas are covered by this guide: Process, Interface Design,
Site Design, Page Design, Typography, Editorial Style, Graphics,
and Multimedia.

Linux talks and slides:
http://www.kroah.com/linux/

This site contains Greg K-H's Linux related conference slides and
papers and other talks he has given, mainly covering kernel
coding and style, debugging techniques, hotplugs, and Linux
security modules.

Linux Introductory Courses by b-lux.net:
http://www.b-lux.net/courses-linux-intro.html

Introduction to Linux Course:
http://www.b-lux.net/b-lux-IntroToLinuxCourseContents.pdf
A course for the Linux beginner, introducing Linux from the three
most popular distributions and in the most modern release (Red
hat, Mandrake, Suse). Intro to KDE, KOffice, the command shell,
OpenOffice, and network programs: ftp, ssh, and X-windows. The
course content can be downloaded for free here, see link to pdf
file above.

Here are their other freely available courses, in pdf format:

StarOffice/ OpenOffice Course on Linux:
http://www.b-lux.net/b-luxStarOfficeCourseContents.pdf

General Networking Course for SAIR LCA certification:
http://www.b-lux.net/b-luxLCANetworkingCourseContents.pdf

John Barnett's free downloads, software and eBooks:
http://www.jrbarnett.freeserve.co.uk/freestuff.htm

2 good documents here are the following:

Introduction to TCP/IP:
http://www.jrbarnett.freeserve.co.uk/tcpip_intro.pdf

Introduction to ODBC:
http://www.jrbarnett.freeserve.co.uk/odbcintro.pdf

FreeBSD Handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

This handbook covers the installation and day to day use of
FreeBSD 4.10 and FreeBSD 5.3. FreeBSD is based on the 4.4BSD-Lite
release from Computer Systems Research Group (CSRG) at the
University of California at Berkeley, and carries on the
distinguished tradition of BSD systems development.

Create Web applets with Mozilla and XML:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-appmozx/

In this article, Nigel McFarlane introduces XUL for the Mozilla
platform (the XML User-interface Language). XUL is set of GUI
widgets with extensive cross-platform support that are designed
for building GUI elements for applications that have traditional,
non-HTML GUIs.

How to Write Firefox Extensions:
http://extensions.roachfiend.com/howto.php

Everyone has a good idea at one time or another to implement a
new feature in a web browser. Well, with the goodness that is
Mozilla Firefox, now you can do just that. You need to have a
vague understanding of XUL and Javascript, but you certainly
don't need to be a master of either.

Linux Newbie Guide: Shortcuts And Commands:
http://unixguide.net/linux/linuxshortcuts.shtml

This is chapter 7 of Linux Newbie Administrator Guide, showing
you many commands and shortcuts you can use in Linux.

Book/Guide/How-To/Tutorial/Documentation Archives:
http://www.faqs.org/docs/

Many Linux How Tos, Guides, Learning docs, and tutorials - also
covering several open source technologies such as apache, PHP,
Samba, Bash, Security, Zope, Python. Perl, and XML.

Lockergnome's Tutorials:
http://tutorials.lockergnome.com/

Electronic documents and eBooks: Quick to digest, easy to
remember, fun to read, useful to have on hand, and very portable.
Here are their tutorial archives:
http://tutorials.lockergnome.com/library/

Lockergnome also has channels for targeted areas:

  http://channels.lockergnome.com/windows/
  http://channels.lockergnome.com/linux/
  http://channels.lockergnome.com/web/
  http://channels.lockergnome.com/hardware/
  http://channels.lockergnome.com/game/
  http://channels.lockergnome.com/mobile/
  http://channels.lockergnome.com/media/

Code101.com:
http://www.code101.com

Learn about Microsoft's .Net technologies: Visual C#, VB.NET,
ASP.NET, ADO.NET. This page has their latest tutorials and
articles.

Here is their Tips Bank:
http://www.code101.com/Code101/DisplayTipsList.aspx?topicId=10&Desc=Tips%20Bank

Here are the latest knowledge base articles published on the
Microsoft Support site:
http://www.code101.com/Code101/Kbupdates.aspx?topicId=18&Desc=Knowledge%20Base

DotNetBips:
http://www.dotnetbips.com/

This site has excellent articles covering: .NET Framework,
ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Windows Forms, Components, Visual Basic.Net,
C#, Architecture, and .NET Server.

Free Computer Science, Software, and Programming Articles from
Encarta.msn.com:

  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761562880/Software.html
  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761563087_2/Computer.html
  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761563087_3/Computer.html
  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761563087_4/Computer.html
  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761563087/Computer.html
  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761563863_2/Computer_Science.html
  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761563863/Computer_Science.html
  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761575695/Programming_Language.html

Windows Security Articles:
http://castlecops.com/

This series started November 28, 2004 with the last part posted
January
30, 2005.  Great series of articles that help secure your Windows
environment. Written by Larry Stevenson, aka Prince_Serendip,
they are as
follows:

  Part 1: Firewalls and Antivirus Applications:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5541-nested-0-0.html

  Part 2: To Do and Do Not:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5570-nested-0-0.html

  Part 3: Safe at Any Speed Online:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5592-nested-0-0.html

  Part 4: Securing Your Network:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5621-nested-0-0.html

  Part 5: Are Cookies Really Guid for You?:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5641-nested-0-0.html

  Part 6: Invisible Internet Browsing:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5649-nested-0-0.html

  Part 7: HOSTS File: Wholesale Blocking:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5660-nested-0-0.html

  Part 8: IM Insecure:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5671-nested-0-0.html

  Part 9: Batting Clean-up:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5686-nested-0-0.html

  Part 10: PC Pesticides:
  http://castlecops.com/article-5703-nested-0-0.html

Learnkeydirect.com Expert Trainers in Full Streaming Audio/Video:
http://www.learnkeydirect.com/expert.asp

Learnkeydirect will give you full access (for a limited time) to
see how you like their IT training! This is not a standard demo,
everything is active, you get a complete module of their training
for free. Interactive Labs are included so you can practice what
you've learned and pre-tests and post tests at any time are
available. Free registration is required.

Complimentary MCSE Exam Prep Bundle:

For a limited time, we are giving away a free download copy of
the popular Exam Cram Cram Sheets covering the four MCSE 2000
core exams plus the Certtalk.com Cram Guides for several
Microsoft 2003 exams.

Download your free Exam Cram Cram Sheets today at:
http://www.examforce.com/customer/special10.php

Free download offer includes Cram Sheets for the following Core
exams:

    * 70-210 Windows 2000 Professional
    * 70-215 Windows 2000 Server
    * 70-216 Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
    * 70-217 Windows 2000 Directory Services

Plus these CertTalk.com Cram Guides for the 2003 exams:

    * 70-290 Windows 2003 Server
    * 70-291 Windows 2003 Implementing Network Infrastructure
    * 70-293 Windows 2003 Planning and Maintaining Network
Infrastructure
    * 70-294 Windows 2003 Active Directory

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html
and some will be added to our members site.

Freeprogrammingresources.com:
http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/books.html

Here is an excellent site that gives you links to many free
online books and other learning resources that cover a wide range
of programming environments, open source technologies, security,
web development, and Linux. Here are the topics covered:

  Free C/C++ Programming Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/cppbooks.html

  Free FreeBSD Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/freebsd-books.html

  Free Game and Graphics Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/gamebooks.html

  Free Java Programming Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/javabook.html

  Free JSP Programming Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/jspbook.html

  Free JavaScript Programming Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/jscriptbook.html

  Free Perl Programming Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/perlbook.html

  Free PHP Programming Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/phpbook.html

  Free Python Programming Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/pythonbook.html

  Free Linux Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/linuxbooks.html

  Free Miscellaneous Books:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/miscbook.html

This site also has lots of good links to tutorials, articles, and
more:

  Free Programming Tutorials:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/tutorial.html

  Free Programming Articles:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/articles.html

  Computer Security Resources:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/security.html

  Webmaster, Web Development and Design Resources:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/webdesign.html

  Search this site:
  http://www.freeprogrammingresources.com/search.html

XML User Interface Language (XUL) Bookshelf:
http://xul.sourceforge.net/books.html

Creating Applications with Mozilla (Using XUL, JavaScript and
CSS):
http://books.mozdev.org/

Rapid Application Development with Mozilla:

XForms: XML Powered Web Forms:
http://safariexamples.informit.com/0321154991/book.html

Creating XPCOM Components:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xpcom/book/cxc/

XPCOM Reference:
http://www.xulplanet.com/references/xpcomref/

O'Reilly XForms Essentials:
http://xformsinstitute.com/essentials/
http://xformsinstitute.com/essentials/browse/index.php

This book takes you through the basics, shows you where XForms
fits with other W3C standards, and gets you started with
authoring. Also serves as an excellent reference, with enough
examples for you to copy and try out for yourself.

Free Online Java Books, Tutorial Videos, Magazines, and Tech
Tips:
http://java.coe.psu.ac.th/FreeOnline.html

Many good links to Java related learning materials. Here are the
free training videos on this site:

J2EE Best Practices, TheServerSide.com Training Video (20MB):
http://java.coe.psu.ac.th/FreeOnline/TheServerSide.com/J2EEBestPracticesTV/BESTPRACTICES_DSL.zip

Understanding WebServices, TheServerSide.com Training Video
(18MB):
http://java.coe.psu.ac.th/FreeOnline/TheServerSide.com/UnderstandingWebServicesTV/WEBSERVICES.zip

Understanding J2EE, TheServerSide.com Training Video (21MB):
http://java.coe.psu.ac.th/FreeOnline/TheServerSide.com/UnderstandingJ2EETV/J2EE.zip

Using Web Services with J2EE, TheServerSide.com Training Video
(7MB):
http://java.coe.psu.ac.th/FreeOnline/TheServerSide.com/UsingWebServicesWithJ2EETV/J2EEWEBSERVICES.zip

Transaction, TheServerSide.com Training Video (18MB, Slide):
http://java.coe.psu.ac.th/FreeOnline/TheServerSide.com/TransactionTV/TRANSACTIONS_DSL.zip

Struts, TheServerSide.com Training Video (12MB, Slide):
http://java.coe.psu.ac.th/FreeOnline/TheServerSide.com/StrutsTV/STRUTS_DSL.zip

EJB, TheServerSide.com Training Video (18MB):
http://java.coe.psu.ac.th/FreeOnline/TheServerSide.com/EnterpriseJavaBeansTV/JAVABEANS_DSL.zip

Tutorials and Manuals from www.Cesis.lv/learn:
http://www.cesis.lv/learn/

This site hosts some relatively older books, but some of these
technologies have not gone out of date yet. It was down for a
while but is now back online. Here are the books hosted:

  JavaScript:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/JSweek/index.htm

  Perl:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/perl/index.htm

  HTML:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/tyhtml/index.htm

  Delphi:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/delphi/index.htm

  C ++:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/C++/index.htm

  Visual Basic:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/Vbasic/index.htm

  Java:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/Java/index.htm

  CGIPerl:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/CGIperl/index.htm

  C++ Builder:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/builder/index.htm

  PHP:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/php3/manual.html

  Assembler:
  http://www.cesis.lv/learn/asm/index.htm

Text Processing in Python:
http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/

This book is ideally suited for programmers who are a little bit
familiar with Python, and whose daily tasks involve a fair amount
of text processing chores.  It's also fpr programmers who have
some background in other programming languages - especially with
other "scripting" languages.

Index of ftp://217.11.138.10/books:
ftp://217.11.138.10/books/

This ftp directory has many free programming and IT books. There
is a limit on concurrent logins, so try again later if the max
has been reached. Here are the subdirectories:

  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/CGI
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/Firewalls_Complete
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/Navy_Network_Security
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/Unix_for_Intermediate_Users.doc
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/activex_21_days
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/activex_unleashed
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/activex_vb
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/apache
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/aw_pgsql_book.pdf
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/c
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/c++
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/c++-professional
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/cisco-ios-essentials
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/corba
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/html3.2
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/intro_to_cisco_router_config
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/java
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/java-jfc-unleashed
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/java1.1-se
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/java_devel
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/java_unleashed
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/java_unleashed_se
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/java_unleashed_te
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/javaguru
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/javaintranet
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/javamcp
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/javawebprogramming
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/linux-sys
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/maxsecurity
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/networking
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/oodesign
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/pdf
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/perl
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/redhat_unleashed
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/sqlmcp
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/tcp-ip_in_14_days
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/unix
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/unixunleashed-internet
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/unixunleashed-sysadmin
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/ur_networks
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/using_java_se
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/using_samba
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/vbdatabase
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/vbmcp
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/web
  ftp://217.11.138.10/books/winnt-internet

Free ASP.Net  Book Chapters from 4guysfromrolla.com:
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/CSK/ch08.shtml

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ProASPNET/4885_Chap01.htm

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/VSNETDEBUG/CH07.PDF

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/WinDNA/4451_content.htm

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/BuildASPNETWebSite/ch02.2.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/BuildASPNETWebSite/ch02.shtml

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/TYADONET24HOURS/ch09.2.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/TYADONET24HOURS/ch09.shtml

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPDWC/ch03.2.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPDWC/ch03.html
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPDWC/ch03.pdf
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPDWC/ch03.shtml

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNET/ch06.2.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNET/ch06.html
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNET/ch06.shtml

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNET2/ch02.4.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNET2/ch02.5.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNET2/ch02.html
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNET2/ch02.shtml

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNETUnleashed/ch06.2.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNETUnleashed/ch06.html
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/ASPNETUnleashed/ch06.shtml

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/TYASPNET21/day16.2.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/TYASPNET21/day16.html
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/TYASPNET21/day16.shtml

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/TYASPNET24HRS/ch03.2.shtml
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/TYASPNET24HRS/ch03.pdf
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/chapters/TYASPNET24HRS/ch03.shtml

Free Java and JSP Book Chapters from JSPinsider.com:

http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/2092/2092_Ch04.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/2092/2092_Ch10.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5083/5083_Chap05.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5083/5083_Chap09.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5288/5288_Chap03.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5377/5377_Java_Server_Ch20.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5377/5377_Java_Server_Ch24_Exc.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5512/5512_Chap03.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5512/5512_Chap12.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5601/5601_Ch11_Beg_Java_Networking.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/5601/5601_Ch7_Beg_Java_Networking.pdf
http://www.jspinsider.com/content/books/wrox/6241/6241_JSTL_Chap02.pdf
http://www.topxml.com/conference/wrox/wireless_2000/wml2.pdf
http://www.topxml.com/conference/wrox/wireless_2000/wml2text.pdf

PublicJoe's Programming Tutorial Website:
http://publicjoe.justbe.com/

A C#, VB.Net and general programming website aimed at the
beginner or intermediate programmer. Here you will find a C#
Tutorial and a VB.Net Tutorial. Also C# Articles, C# Snippets, a
free C# eBook, a free VB.Net eBook and a free Visual C++ 6.0
eBook.

  Free C# eBook:
  http://publicjoe.justbe.com/csharp/samples/ebook.html

  Free VB.Net eBook:
  http://publicjoe.justbe.com/vbnet/samples/ebook.html

  Free Visual C++ 6.0 eBook:
  http://publicjoe.justbe.com/cpp/samples/ebook.html

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

Introduction to Programming Using Java,
Version 4.1, June 2004:
http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/

  Full Table of Contents:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/contents.html

  Chapter 1: Overview: The Mental Landscape:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c1/index.html

  Chapter 2: Programming in the Small I: Names and Things:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c2/index.html

  Chapter 3: Programming in the Small II: Control:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c3/index.html

  Chapter 4: Programming in the Large I: Subroutines:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c4/index.html

  Chapter 5: Programming in the Large II: Objects and Classes:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c5/index.html

  Chapter 6: Applets, HTML, and GUI's:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c6/index.html

  Chapter 7: Advanced GUI Programming:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c7/index.html

  Chapter 8: Arrays:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c8/index.html

  Chapter 9: Correctness and Robustness:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c9/index.html

  Chapter 10: Advanced Input/Output:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c10/index.html

  Chapter 11: Linked Data Structures and Recursion:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c11/index.html

  Chapter 12: Generic Programming and Collection Classes:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c12/index.html

  Appendix 1: Other Features of Java:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/advanced.html

  Appendix 2: Some Notes on Java Programming Environments:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/progenv.html

  Appendix 3: Source Code for All Examples in this Book:
  http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/source/index.html

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Xams R Us:
http://www.xamsrus.com

This site offers over 50 Free Honest IT Certification Practice
Exams. Free registration required. Practice exams include Cisco,
CIW, CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+),
Microsoft MCSE and MCSD, Oracle, Red Hat, and Security.

Free-itebooks.com:
http://www.free-itebooks.com

Many ebooks about programming are free to download at this site,
covering C#, C++,C, Linux, VB, .Net, ASP, and Java.

Need Scripts:
http://www.needscripts.com

One stop Web Development Resource providing reviews, articles,
code and information. Covers ASP, ASP.Net, C, C++, Flash, HTML,
Java, JavaScript, Perl, PHP, Python, Visual Basic, XML, and tools
and utilities.

Funducode:
http://www.funducode.com

Tutorials and code examples covering C, C++, C#, and .Net.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

johnny.ihackstuff.com Downloads:
http://johnny.ihackstuff.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index

Presentations:
http://johnny.ihackstuff.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1

Research Documents:
http://johnny.ihackstuff.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=3

Tools:
http://johnny.ihackstuff.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=2

Bootdisk.Com:
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Windows BootDisks, PC Support, Essential Utilities, and Guides.

SoapRPC:
http://www.soaprpc.com/

Links to various web learning resources on Web Services and SOAP.

Tutorials:
http://www.soaprpc.com/tutorials/

Articles:
http://www.soaprpc.com/articles/

White Papers:
http://www.soaprpc.com/whitepapers/

7) I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning:

Freeware 4U:
http://www.freeware.org.uk/disk.htm
http://www.freeware.org.uk/sys.htm

These pages have many excellent software utilities and system
tools that you can download and use for free. This site also has
categories for diagnostics, compression, graphics, HTML,
Internet, security, text editors, and calculators.

Empty Temp Folders:
http://www.danish-shareware.dk/soft/emptemp/

Empty Temp Folders (emptemp) helps you manage and delete folders
that contain temporary files, left over by other applications. It
will also let you list and delete cookies, history files and
temporary internet files, and it has a search function to let you
find and delete temporary files outside the normal temp folders.
(667KB)

Craig Cecil - Tools to Check Your Site:
http://www.craigcecil.com/checkyoursite.htm

This site brings together on one page, a whole range of online
web site validation tools that you can start using immediately.

8) Question of the Month about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer a current or important
question that we have received about computer and IT training and
career development.

April 2005 Question of the Month:

What is a good site that will direct me to computer science
articles and papers.

Answer:

The best site on the web for indexing computer science articles
and papers is CiteSeer. Its full name is Computer and Information
Science Papers CiteSeer Publications ResearchIndex and its URL
is:
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/

A typical search, for example "Linux", will give you many results
to choose from:
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/cis?q=Linux&submit=Search+Documents&cs=1

Here is a search on "Java":
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/cis?q=Java&submit=Search+Documents&cs=1

And one on "Windows":
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/cis?q=Windows&submit=Search+Documents&cs=1

Scott Turton
Web Master and Editor
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT
Education and Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By
doing so, you will be helping people who want to learn to use
computers in an Information Technology career.

Newsletter Sponsors:

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://palym.com/clk/biaojiezunsaoshui

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://zodals.com/clk/gyohoukibunoftsdhada

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ashnin.com/clk/einendgehachglindmampf

Kaplan College Online:
Advance your career with an online degree from Kaplan College
http://opogee.com/clk/heaftaftbandzinaft

Capella University -accredited online education for
professionals:
http://ilatpa.com/clk/rongmentuankualin

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with Freeskills.com.
Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Most of the web sites and pages in our members site are not in
the free section of our web site. The online training resources
in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much more
detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will save
you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, you may choose to be
billed by PayPal, or you may purchase from 2checkout.com, our
authorized retailer, whichever you choose.

3. You have a choice to select the non-recurring or recurring
method of payment. If you select non-recurring, when your
membership period expires, you will not be automatically charged
another fee on your credit card or check.

4. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $15 total for 2
months, $25 for 4 months, $34 for 6 months, or $59 for a whole
year. The funds generated will assist us to help all those
seeking IT education and application development training. Here's
the link to see what's available on our member's site and to sign
up: <http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can
email Scott Turton with questions at
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/