[insightsa] travelling & vision impaired research

  • From: "David Squirrell" <squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Squirrell" <squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 09:25:57 +1030

I have been asked to distribute via networks - sent to BCA SA & Insight SA
lists

Good afternoon!

My name is Liudmila Nikite

I am from Belarus. Currently I am doing a research about tourism for people
with sight disabilities. Now I am looking for blind and partially sighted
people all over the world to participate in my survey.

Could you, please, ask people of your organisation or any other individuals
with sight disabilities if they would like to participate in my research?

They can email me (lucy.nikitenko@xxxxxxxxx), find me on facebook (Lusia
Nikicienka), write me in Skype (underground_fox) or in Whats App
(+375259085455).

If you can also suggest me some other associations where I can find people
with vision loss, I would appreciate it a lot!

Best wishes,

--

Liudmila Nikite

Dr David Squirrell

* Blind Citizens Australia (Adelaide Branch) President
* Access & Social Inclusion Plan (SA Govt) Committee
* BCA National Policy Development Committee