[insightsa] Wendy and Luigi onboard

  • From: "Stefan Slucki" <gracedman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:46:31 +0930

Nice to see familiar contributors have walked the red carpet and come across
(smile).

I have noticed a considerable time-lag from posting messages and their
appearance. Now I'm not being negative, perhaps the moderator has to clear
each person before their membership is validated I don't know.

Anyhow, the only other thing to mention is those "ecartis" instructional
prompts are so nerdie that even this nerd finds them quite incomprehensible.

Wow! Someone should get to the boffin who designed those and tell them to
straighten those out as they're really off-putting to ordinary users. They
should be kept in PHD computer-studies classes.

Stefan.