[insightsa] Leisure Link interviews, new tactile $5 note, money reader app

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 09:39:43 +0930

I chatted to Pamela Waugh who had been to an information session conducted by the Reserve Bank about the new tactile $5 note. Pamela gives a great insight and description of the new note.
You can hear Pamela's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/LL2.mp3
Pamela is about 17 or so minutes in.
Amanda Heal, chatted about an app she uses on her I-phone which gives her information about bank notes from different countries, and Amanda also talks about her expanding business in personal coaching.
You can hear Amanda's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/LL3.mp3
I invite you to follow me on Twitter@sweettweetpeet
Peter