[insightsa] Leisure Link interviews, Tandem cycling, Braille without Borders Project, Lawn bowls, International Guide Dog Day

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:36:39 +0930

I interviewed Matt Formston and Mick Curran about their preparation for Reo as Paralympians in the sport of tandem cycling.
You can hear Matt's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/LL1.mp3
Matt, the "Stober", the rider who is blind, is about 10 minutes in and Mick, who is the pilot who is sighted follows.

I chatted To joanne Chua who with Kadtharie, is undertaking a Project, Braille without Borders,
Cath Murrell, previews the National Lawn Bowls Championships for Athletes who are blind or vision impaired, and then Megan Hearne, Event Co-ordinator for the Guide Dogs Association invites all to attend International Guide Dog Day.
You can hear these 3 interviews, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/LL2.mp3
I invite you to follow me on Twitter
@sweettweetpeet