[insightsa] InsightSA Posts - Time Lag

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InsightSA <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 05:50:25 +0000 (UTC)

InsightSA Posts - Time Lag

Hi All,
Welcome to the newbies who joined yesterday and today.  It is good to see new
people taking up the challenge of joining this new list, so that we can phase
out the old SAVI Yahoo Groups email list.
Thanks to the various people who have contacted me off list, asking about the
"Time-Lag" and also about "The Moderators" of InsightSA.
Contrary to my wishes and willingness to be a Moderator of InsightSA, the
current Moderator or Moderators, have not given me that level of access to be
able to fix and sort issues at the back-end of Freelists.  I am just a user
like the majority of you, I have no "special powers" and I can't sort or fix
issues for you.
I have been providing advice and offering my skills to the BCA Adelaide Branch
Committee since the middle of last year, but when they set up the Freelists, I
was not included in that process.
I have no idea who is the actual Moderator of the Freelists Group.  That
information has been either withheld or is unclear.
I am happy to assist people as much as I can to join this new list but I am
limited to what levels of assistance I can provide without access to the
back-end of Freelists.
In regards to the Time-Lag, I am no certain whether posts are being sent to The
Moderator for approval or not, which might cause a time-lag.  I have asked
Freelists to look into why there is a time-lag, I will let you know of any
outcome.
Bye for now...Erika Webb - PerthFriday 24 April 2015erikaweb@xxxxxxxxx.au08
9401 6078041 991 8264