[insightsa] Erika has successfully subscribed!

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 20:08:19 +0930

Erika has now successfully subscribed!
Well done Erikas!
Peter

----- Original Message -----
From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:13:09 +0000 (UTC)

Erika not being able to subscribe, perhaps take caps out of email address?
Hi Peter,
It probably shouldn't matter, but the other Erika, had been using it without Capital letters.
On another matter I did contact Freelists about the time lag, and they tested it and said there is no known issue, from their end. 쟕hey were able to respond to me within 12 hours, which I thought was pretty good, bearing in mind the time differences.
Bye for now...Erika WebbTuesday 28 April 2015erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08 9401 6078041 991 8264
From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "savi-people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <savi-people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
InsightSA <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 04:11:38 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [insightsa] Re: [savi-people] Trouble subscribing to new
list.

Trouble subscribing to new list.
Hi Erika,
There is no-one who Moderates this Yahoo Group SAVI List, so any
messages that take you to the Moderator will be ignored, as
no-one has access to Moderate SAVI.
For joining the new email list.Cut and paste this link into the
addressInsightSA-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and then put the word subscribe in the subject heading.
I am aware you have had tried this, so the alternative is
somewhat more difficult.
Try visiting the website using this link.�
쟦ttp://www.freelists.org/list/insightsa
Tab down the page or click at쟖ser Options: Your email
address:쟕hen enter your own email address, then tab to the next
bit which should already be on subscribe, which is one of the
options in a pull down list, then click Go button.
The people from Freelists will send you an email with some
instructions to follow, do that then they may send you another
email with more information to follow, then you should be
subscribed to the new list.
Once you have joined the new list you can post items by using the
address insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't have back-end access to the new list, only Peter Greco
and Elina Dalziel have access to that.� 쟅 can only assist you as
a user.
If you still have issues, post another message here on SAVI and I
will do what I can to help you.
I certainly understand your level of frustration.