[insightsa] Adaptive Technology training available.

  • From: Adam Morris <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip-l <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bca-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, insightSA <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, aussie rp insight <aussierpinsight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 21:33:07 +1000

AT Training by Adam.

ABN:

30106097912

Jaws certified August 2016.

I offer patient and thorough paid training for the following products.

Jaws for Windows, Victor Reader Stream and iPhone as well as Windows computer concepts.

All training is done over Skype or the telephone, so you have the benefits of learning on your equipment, and in the relaxed environment of your own home.

I can conduct training on weekdays, evenings and weekends.

To discuss your instructional needs please either email or call me.

I can be reached at:

adam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Adam Morris
Jaws certified 2016