[innisfreepoetryjournal] Publication of Innisfree 11

  • From: Greg McBride <editorinnisfree@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: innisfreepoetryjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 15:32:00 -0400

Dear Poetry Readers,

The eleventh issue of *The Innisfree Poetry Journal *is now open for
literary business at www.innisfreepoetry.org on a computer, iPhone, or iPad
near you.  *Innisfree 10*, featuring the work of John Koethe, continues to
be available under Previous Issues, along with all of the first ten issues.

*Innisfree 11 *takes a Closer Look at the work of Eleanor Wilner and
includes new work from 36 other fine contemporary poets:

Liz Abrams-Morley, Gabor Barabas, Alice Baumgartner, Bruce Bennett, Kristin
Berkey-Abbott, Christie Bingham, Judith Bowles, Laura M. Dixon, Michael
Fogarty, Martin Galvin, Rod Jellema, Ann Knox, Judy Kronenfeld, Heller
Landecker, Michael Lauchlan, Merrill Leffler, Miriam Levine, Lyn Lifshin,
Helen Losse, David McAleavey, Kathleen M. McCann, Louis McKee, George Moore,
Megan Muthupandiyan, Scott Owens, Beth Paulson, Patric Pepper, Roger
Pfingston, Oliver Rice, Laura Sobbott Ross, David Salner, J.D. Smith, Barry
Spacks, George Stratigakis, Anne Woodworth, Andrea Wyatt.

I think you'll enjoy the new issue as much as I have.

Best wishes,

Greg McBride

Editor, The Innisfree Poetry Journal
www.innisfreepoetry.org