[infotech] the portset box, not happy

  • From: will lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:13:05 +0100

        hi all,

When my friend rang portset he was told
you can set the freeview box that connects to your tv to record a program from the EPG, and while that is recording you can watch something else on a totally different channel at the exact same time. if this is not true then i suggest those who want the technology campaign for the price to be a hundred pounds and no more this is unacceptable and i wish there were more people like me who stand up for situations that are unacceptable, the blind market excuse is rubbish now, this si suposed to be modern technology in the 21st century and all we get for six hundred british pounds, is according to portset systems inc. is a single tuner box, it a disgrace and i want something done about it
will

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.