[infotech] the next edition of Infotech

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:38:00 -0000

Hi

Not good Christmas news I am afraid. At this point we still have problems
with the security of Infotech passwords for the download edition of the
magazine which prevent us from distributing a programme at this point.  We
are sorry for the inconvenience but let's hope 2008 is better in this
regard. We are working hard to resolve the difficulties with our new web
provider.

I anticipate us having a magazine available during the first week of 2008,
let's hope so.

On behalf of T&T, can I take this opportunity of wishing everyone a very
happy Christmas and new year.

Brian Hartgen

Technical Consultant and Product Developer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Office suite 5,

Imex Technology Park

Trentham Lakes South

Stoke-On-trent

ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.