[infotech] the download

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:37:30 +0100

Hello.
We regret that due to matters completely outside of our control we have a
temporary delay in being able to make the download of this months infotech
available.
We are working with our web server provider to resolve the issue and are
hopeful of a solution in the next few hours.
If for whatever reason the normal download method cannot be used we will make
available a temporary solution for this month to ensure people are not undeuly
delayed in obtaining the magazine.
So please bear with us and I'll post a further update as soon as I have more
information.

Terry Clasper.
Managing Director.
T&T Consultancy Ltd.
Advantage House,
Trentham Business Quarter,
Bellringer Road,
Stoke-on-Trent,  ST4 8GB

=========================
T :   08452 30 30 15

OMNI Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and
any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous
efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are
free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail