[infotech] Re: The July and August edition of Infotech is ready!

  • From: "Andrew Roberts" <a.t_roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 01:40:54 +0100

Hi,

I'm downloading the magazine now as I write and can't wait to hear the
interviews!

The site wil accept my username and password OK but I have noticed that when
I sign in now the download is blocked by the information bar.  I have often
wondered why this happens on some sites.  Can anyone shed any light on that
for me?

All the best and happy listening!

Andrew

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.