[infotech] Latest Braille displays

  • From: Chamandeep Singh Grover <cmusic789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:27:12 +0100

Hello,

I have just got a new job, which involves developing in Java. I use jaws for
Windows and I have been using it for the last nine years. I have not really
used a braille display before. But I think it will be useful when programming.
Does anyone have any experience with programming and using Braille displays?
Also, which display do people think is the best. I need to let my company know
which one they should purchase for me.

 From my research, I have managed to find 2 displays that I really like. The
focus 40 blue and brailliant 40. I have seen the focus one, is the brailliant
smaller or bigger than that. Does anyone have any idea?  Thanks for any help
you can give.
Sent from my iPhoneTo contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.