[infotech] Re: Brian and Terry

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:50:19 -0000

Gordon thanks for your message.  Certainly at the moment we have no plans to
increase subscription prices obviously this is always under review and
hinges around how much it costs to produce the magazine.
Glad you've enjoyed this years work and we are looking forward to 2006.
All the best and have a wonderful Christmas and new year.

Terry Clasper
T&T Consultancy ltd
Office Suite 5, Imex Technology Park
Trentham