[infotech] Re: Astechnology episode 3, new Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "Kelvin Marsh" <KELVIN@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:08:56 -0000

Many thanks, Brian.  I'm using IE 8, and I've subscribed to your Feed.  Just
not sure how I get notified the Feed has content and how I find the
download.

I see Main Menu has a similar Feed system, so understanding this will be
very useful.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals