[infoshare] Re: zipcodes

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:21:22 -0400

Hi, Lucia and Any other interested InfoShare Listers.
check out the website below.  It is very straight-forward.    The forms are
clearly labeled.  I looked up and found our zip code.  Don't be perturbed that
they have a zip code edit field.  It found it.  No problem.

Remember:  Down Arrow until you hear the word edit and enter to access forms
mode or to turn browse mode off.. Once you fill in a field, press the Tab key
to move to the next field.

Here's the site:
http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp

Have a great weekend and let us know your success or issues.