[infoshare] Re: this number

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:26:21 -0400

Hi all,

I have recently had a really bad time with blind mice mart--which I think is what Lucia is asking about!
I emailed them and the mail boxes (plural) were all full. I phoned and never got a person. Finally I found a third email and I got such a nasty set of responses that, I would never purchase anything from them again.

That's just me! But I felt I should let everyone know how poorly they treat customers.

Ellen

hI, all.  Lynne, do you, or any one else on the Infoshare list, know the number to the micemart? That?s another good number to know.Thank you and stay safe and healthy and in touch. Best,  Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments, contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this communication from your computer. Thank you.