[infoshare] the Daily share 12 - Capitol Steps Word Flips

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:50:08 -0500

Yes, InfoSharers.
I have changed this series to The Daily Share and will probably use TDS in the
subject line from now on.  Hope you've found some use and fun in the previous
items.

Today, I send an excerpt from the latest Capitol Steps new Year's Eve offering.
 You might hear skips as they've inserted some material from their latest CD.
The album is great, by the way.

http://www.msolpodcast.com/CSExcerpt.mp3

Disclaimer:  I sincerely hope that no one finds this offensive.
Enjoy!