[infoshare] Re: links to access websites

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:49:37 -0400

Dear  Lynne,  Yeah! That's k ind of what I figured.  Can control-O serve
the same purpose as AltD.?  Wouldn't that be better than placing the
link  in the dialog-box?  I just  wondered. But thank you for your help.
I am happy to be part of the Info-share family with Maria and the
Super-Lynne!  Love, Lucia