[infoshare] Re: latest MSOL Podcast

  • From: Eliza Cooper <eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 21:59:25 -0400

Hi Lynne and Maria,
I enjoyed hearing about your phones; sounds like one has to get used to any new phone one gets; that's good for everyone to remember. How do you unfreeze your phone when it freezes? When I had a Moto Q, I would just take the battery out when it froze. It doesn't erase any memory and solves the problem, so if you haven't tried this method, I recommend it. Also, a suggestion for the reading email problem: this may not work at all - I didn't have email on my moto Q - but I noticed that when you tried hitting the Talks then the down arrow and it still said "bottom", it was already on the bottom of the screen. Let me try and clarify what I mean. When you arrowed down through the message and it got to the "bottom" of the screen, you did the talks+down arrow at that point. Does it make a difference if you put the focus one line from the bottom and try to get it to read from there? Forgive me if this is an idiotic question; if I come up with more of them, though, I'll throw them your way. haha Happy early day off for those with jobs. Or, if you're unemployed as I am, happy more of the same.
        Eliza

On Sep 6, 2009, at 8:12 PM, Lynne wrote:

Hi, All.
here's the link to the latest podcast.
http://tinyurl.com/nhs9m4

No small wonder it's our first impressions of the hTC Ozone SmartPhone with the Talks screen reader. Not so much a tutorial as what we've accomplished over a three-day period.

Enjoy and much thanks for listening.
MaLyn