[infoshare] birthdays and Easter and Passover

  • From: Esquared Esquared <esquared100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:26:47 -0700 (PDT)

Good day, everybody.  I am a day late with the following wishes:
Belated happy birhtday wishes to Sharon and Eliza.  Sharon, I'm sorry that your
son was ill yesterday.  I hope that you were able to enjoy yourself, and
perhaps now you will be able to have a birthweek.
Eliza, I'm pleased to hear that you had a good time in Boston.  That is a nice
place for one to spend a birthday.
So how old are you gals?  Just kidding.
Finally, I hope that all of you had a wonderful Passover and Easter.  My
husband, son, and I spent it quietly.  Of course, our son was spoiled to death
by his grandparents' Easter baskets.  I was also pleased with the three new
recipes that I made for the holiday.
Enough of my rambling.  Everyone, have a great day!

Ellen Elizabeth