[infoshare] Re: anything new?

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:23:45 -0700

Lucia,

Since no one has, as yet, responded to your inquiry about the Access-A-Ride session on 2/28, I will try.

First of all, we were all very well behaved. This was not a session to spend time complaining about the sometimes miserable service of Access-A-Ride.

We listened to the proceedures and policies of AAR--David was open to suggestions and he will try and bring some new ideas back to the committee.

I didn't take notes, so that is the best I can do.At 06:50 AM 3/24/2009, you wrote:

Dear  Infoshare family:  An ybody heard from Valerie?  Is she well?  Is she okay?  Also, what about the Accessa-ride advocate, at the Infoshare meeting on Saturday, February 28?  Whathappened?  Stay in otuch.  Where are you guys?  Best regards,  Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments, contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this communication from your computer. Thank you.

Ellen