[infoshare] Re: This month's meeting

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:13:14 -0500

Dear  Maria,  Yes, I would love to
join you at this diner.  This must be a new place. Where is this
located?  About the Scrip-talk, as far as I know anyway, Envision-
America in Normal, Illinois  makes and/or distributes it. If someone is
aware of a representative

  who can be a guest speaker, and can demonstrate it, this would be
great.  Do you know the price?  That's the big problem.  I am saving for
a Victor-stream.  Best regards,  Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.

        From: Maria <mailto:malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: Karen Gourgey <mailto:kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>  ; Denise
<mailto:quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  ; FBN <mailto:enews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  ;
Info <mailto:infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  ; lisa saunders