[infoshare] TDS 7 Mar - Free Stuff? Possibly.

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 22:12:29 -0500

Evening, All.
We went to Pathmark today and received a bunch of coupons and it reminded me
that I wanted to offer the following as a Share.

This is straight from Fred's Head.  if you check any of the websites out,
please report.

Thanks in advance.

Who doesn't like to get things for free? It can be done if you know where to
look, or where to go in this case. here are three great sites for the delivery
of sample products direct to your mailbox!

Freebie Finder is an automated free stuff aggregator. It has been designed to
collect free offers from top freebie sites, while filtering out most scams and
referral pyramids. Your feedback on freebies is used to improve the listings.
This site is in beta, so your suggestions are always appreciated.

Remember to bookmark this site or subscribe to their email alerts or RSS feeds
because there are updates every few hours! If you have any questions, click
this link to read Tips for using Freebie Finder!

Click this link to visit the Freebie Finder home page:
http://www.absurdlycool.com.

Freebies From Wal-Mart
One of the sites that Freebie Finder tracks is Wal-Mart Free Samples. I have
been taking advantage of the Wal-Mart free samples page for a long time. From
hair care and deodorant, to free contact lenses and dietary supplements, there
are a lot of great samples.

The sample page is updated on a regular basis with new offers. I usually check
the page once every week to see what new samples are available. You can choose
to take advantage of just one sample, or sign up to receive all of the samples.
Signing up is easy, and there are no long surveys to fill out or hidden offers
that you must complete. You may be asked three or four quick questions, such as
your age and your favorite brand of product, but the questions are quick and
easy to answer.

One of the nice things about the Wal-Mart free offers page is that after
signing up for samples, I have not been bombarded with spam or multiple email
offers. The only change I have noticed is the fact that I now seem to be on the
postal mailing list for Wal-Mart's weekly flyer. All of the samples I "ordered"
came quickly and in generous sizes. One time, I actually received a full-size
bottle of a product.

Click this link to visit the Wal-Mart Free Samples website.

Freebies From Costco
Costco, like other warehouse stores likes to give out free food samples while
you shop. Now, you don't have to visit a store to get some great samples.
Simply fill out a quick form online and the samples come to you.

At the time of this entry, Costco doesn't have a dedicated page for its
samples, so you have to search for them. Hopefully they will get a sample page
soon, and make it easier on us. For now, just go to the Costco site and type
"sample" in the search box. That should bring up the current samples. And just
like for Wal-Mart, you'll have to keep checking back for new offers.

Click this link to visit the Costco website: http://www.Costco.com.

CouponChief
There are always good deals on all kinds of items, you just need to know where
to look. You could search thousands of websites and look for special codes, or
you could visit CouponChief and let them do all the work.

According to the site: "Here at Coupon Chief, we strive to provide a one stop
coupon deal and discount resource for our Website visitors. Our focus on
customer support and providing up to date coupon codes and promotional deals
and discounts is unparalleled in the online shopping e-commerce industry. You
can be assured we are always on the lookout for the latest deals and offers
from our extensive list of web merchants. We are constantly adding new
merchants and coupon codes, promotion codes, and offers, so come back and visit
us again and again for all your online shopping purchases!"

I do have to say that their RSS feed updates quite frequently and the deals are
good. I would advise anyone to subscribe to the RSS feed, you'll get the latest
deals and its easier to navigate with a screen reader. Click this link to check
out http://www.couponchief.com.

Lynne, who is surprisingly sleepy before 11:00pm.  Dare I hope...?