[infoshare] Re: TDS 26 - Sounds like...

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:37:16 -0500

Hi Sharon,

I got a message to save the file and I did but when I tried to run it Winzip wouldn't let me and told me to download the file again. So I tried again but this time I opened it instead of saving it and I was able to hear it. Do you or anyone else on the list know the difference between opening and saving a file? I mean, I know when you save it you have it on your computer but what happens when you just open and run it?
Denise
I could not do anything with this file. I only got an error message.