[infoshare] TDS 23 Feb - more on audiobook mega shop

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:17:22 -0500

Evening, All.
Well, today I ordered my first book from the audio mega shop.  I became a bit
worried when I thought I couldn't download it, but this evening all went well.
the site is fairly easy to navigate if you know how to bypass the links.

Basically, you create an account with a username and password; choose a book;
add the book to your cart; go to checkout; choose a payment method and confirm
your order.  Once your card goes through, you receive an email instructing you
to head to the site; log in and go to your library where you should tab to the
size link; press the application key; .  enter on the save target as option and
be sure that you know where it will be saved.  Note:  you might have to log in
again.the 31-minute relaxation book I ordered cost $4.99.  the forms were also
fairly accessible.  What pleasant nice surprise.

If you have further questions, just ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Lynne, a listen-a-holic!