[infoshare] Re: Setting up and configuring a wireless connection.

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:32:13 -0400

Hi Lynne and Maria.

Thanks for emailing me the instructions. I'm going to save them for future reference and use them right after I set up my wireless router. Now, here's my question to both of you. What I'm specifically looking for is, would you happen to have, or know of or where I could go too get step by step instructionson how to go about setting up the router, so that I will be able to establish a wireless connection, as well as putting in the incription key for asecure home wireless network between my desktop and laptop computer. Once I get that up and running, where and how do I go about addingand additional i p address, as my mother and sister, both have comcast cable as there internet service provider. Right now, whenever I go too my mother or sister in michigan, I'm unable to connect to a wireless signal. I really want very much to learn how to do this myself, without having too call a tech in, who will probably charge me an arm and a leg, over something that I'm willing too learn how too perform myself givin the proper step by step instructions. I think that we should all learn too try and be as independent of, or from sighted help from people whenever possible.