[infoshare] Re: Podcast for November 29, 2009 Take 2

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:50:00 -0500

Lynnette!!

You need to slow down.

You're  always forgetting to put the link in the email. Shame on you!!!

 I see that you forgot the rule of thumb to put the link or whatever you doing
in the email first and then put together your email and whom you're sending it
to after you do everything else.

People can't tell me that I wasn't paying  attention to your tricks for nothing
when I was tutoring all of your classes.

<GRIN>.

Anyway, on a somber note, I just wanted to inform the infoshare family that I
lost a close member of my family. My Grand-mother passed away last night.

I'm leaving for the funeral at the end of the week.

Take care Lynne, and the Infoshare family.

Eric