[infoshare] Re: Phone

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:25:15 -0400

Hi, Rachel.
I really don't think it has the level of accessibility found on the Haven, but you can contact Ms. Barbara Kaplan at barbara.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.  she is the accessibility liaison.

Lynne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel" <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:32 PM
Subject: [infoshare] Re: Phone

Lynne,
Thanks for checking on the phone's accessibility features. Does the Gusto, from what you can tell, have the ability to read all menus, as the Haven does? E-mail, at least, is more than what the Haven has. What about texting? Is that accessible on the Gusto? I called Verizon to find out; but of course, they don't have a clue as to what "accessible" means to the blind, even after I explained it. <sigh>
Rachel
On 9/30/2010 12:08 PM, Lynnette wrote:
Additionally, I only hear e-mail capabilities, not Internet access.
Lynne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>