[infoshare] Re: PASS Event Invitation

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 11:39:50 -0400

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!!! Many folks wrote and proofread this invitation and no one noticed the error in the RSVP date!
Well, I didn't check (or write this part) but you are right! I don't think that if we get an e-mail or phone call on Wednesday, October 12th we will turn people away--provided that we have not exceeded the maximum number of people for the Board Room!

Ellen Read on--
This was my first response!
Not sure what you are correcting! It took a few minutes to "get" it.

The PASS event will take place on Saturday October 15th from 1:00 to 4:00!

Hope this helps!

Ellen

Correction. Is it Tuesday the 11th or Wednesday the 12th?