[infoshare] Re: OOPS!

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:37:46 -0400

Hi Ellen,

No, we don't have meetings during the summer. September's meeting will be the first for the season, so we're gonna try to do both on the same day. Pasta salad sounds fine. I'll be in touch with further details on that. My email address is
malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

See you soon,
Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "Esquared Esquared" <esquared100@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Maria <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [infoshare] OOPS!
To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 21, 2009, 2:57 AM

George, you caught
me, you passed the test by
being the first to notice the missing date. Even I
hadn't realized my
error till Lynne told me about it. (Good on ya)

Yes, we'll be seeing
you all on the 26th of
September.

Adios for