[infoshare] New service offered by time warner cable, that we won't have access too.

  • From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:59:26 -0400

Good morning everyone.

In yesterday's mail, I received along with my bill from time warner ccable, a notice of a new service offering. The service is called the Navigator, which is supposed to improve access to there channels, as well as providing easier access too there on screen menus. If you want to read about it, just go too www.timewarnercable.com Like always, they could come with improvements when it comes to satisfying there customers who are sighted, but when it comes to them providing customers who are blind, or visually impaired, and with all of the financial resources that they have in order to make it possible for us too have the same access, they allways can't, or won't make any effort toward that end.